4,Multiple users have the same email address

5,Project settings will allow public access

Error.PNG

2 answers

2 votes
Mayur Jadhav
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 30, 2022

Hi @Ulta Tools Admin ,

I will try to answer to errors for the same order.

1. 1. You need to upgrade the Jira Cloud Migration Assistance plugin to the latest version from Manage Apps section.
  2.  On duplicate email address you can manually change the email address of each user or You can follow the documentation from Atlassian on Resolve duplicate email addresses when migrating to the Cloud.
  3. On Invalid email address either you can do it manually for each user or you can follow the steps mentioned in the doc Resolve invalid email addresses when migrating to the Cloud

Hope this helps,

Cheers,
Mayur

Duey Diep December 15, 2022

Hi @Mayur Jadhav 

What about #2, any tips on where to change/check in order to rid of the warnings? can the migration process proceed with this warning?

0 votes
Benjamin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 30, 2022

Hi @Ulta Tools Admin ,

When you expand the sections, the tool explains what you need to do. For example, invalid e-mail address...it will list out the e-mail address to correct and you must go to the user profile and update the email address accordingly.

-Ben

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events