How do I find out who are the available license service partners?

Randy O_Neal
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 28, 2023

This may be a crazy question, and I could certainly be asking in the wrong place (probably am).  I'm in need of a service partner who handles licensing for Atlassian products.  I met a few partners at Team '23... but - to be quite honest - I don't know who all handles license bundling.  I know a few I talked to... but would like to see a list if such a list exists somewhere.  Please advise... and many thanks in advance!

Randy

3 answers

2 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Matt Doar
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 28, 2023

You can also start at the Partner Directory https://partnerdirectory.atlassian.com/ and set the filter to Licenses

1 vote
Answer accepted
Clark Everson
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 28, 2023

Hi @Randy O_Neal 

Any service partner should be able to handle it. It's something that comes with being an official service partner. As you need to be able to sell in addition to having certs to be a service partner. I would recommend reaching out to the ones you met and find the ones that best align to your company and go with them.

Best,
Clark

0 votes
Randy O_Neal
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 28, 2023

Thanks all!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events