How do I delete my organization?

Jannes van Ingen March 22, 2023

I followed all the steps described here: https://support.atlassian.com/organization-administration/docs/delete-your-organization/

to delete my organization. Still, it says I have products or domains linked to my organization although they have been deleted and or cancelled (sorry for Dutch language shown):

Screenshot 2023-03-22 at 11.07.32.png

Can anybody help me out? I want to use Jira Software from a new organization but I cannot look at that Jira Software before deleting my old organization.

Cheers,

Jannes

1 answer

0 votes
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 24, 2023

Hello @Jannes van Ingen 

Welcome to the Atlassian community!

Did you notice in this document it mentions there is a delay between when you cancel your product subscriptions and when the products are actually removed? Has that necessary period of time passed?

Jannes van Ingen March 27, 2023

Hi @Trudy Claspill thanks for your answer! I was thinking along this line. I think I am now in this 'red' fase = 'Product deactivated, Deactivation Pending'. Would be helpful to see these kind of statuses somewhere.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events