How do I add a field to Sprint Report

Meenakshi Khanna May 29, 2018

I want to add field assignee to Sprint report.

Please tell me steps to do so ( Thanks )

3 answers

0 votes
Sir Mārtiņš Vanags
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 31, 2018

Hi,

I believe this should be possible using eazyBI

Assignee in reports.jpg

Perhaps you could see some more report examples on eazyBI demo account:

https://eazybi.com/accounts/1000/dashboards/5956-sprints-overview

Martins / eazyBI team

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 29, 2018

what is your goal? I simply click on View in issue navigator and add my columns there. You can also save the filter and add to the dashboard displaying whatever fields you want.

Bimlesh Sharma September 8, 2021

This answer does not deserve to this question.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 8, 2021

@Bimlesh Sharma , Thanks for your input. Do you mean to say that the answer is not relevant to the question? Is there some action that should be done to make things ‘right’? Please advise.

Chris Wagner December 20, 2022

Hi,

Same challenge on the above answer as Bimlesh.  We know we can drill into each and every issue to get more detail, but we want the summary view this Report provides.

For example, I want to extend my Sprint Report with additional columns so I can see at a glance

a) which Assignee has the most not completed work,

b) sort by Ranking field so I can see if higher priority stories are being tackled early,

c) look at Dev Due dates in a block to see if incomplete work is past due,

d) remove Story Points in favor of columns we care about

etc.

Much of this can be done with Issue Filters, except (afaik) for an out of box the way to see which issues have been moved out of the Sprint (*due to my Firm's locked down templates and resistance to adding plugins, we can't lock the Issue Sprint field, so the Sprint Report is the only way we've found, without Reading each issue History trail, to see at glance when issues hop Sprints).  Note: we are not using JIRA Cloud.

I suppose if there was a JQL way to recreate this report's "Issues Removed from Sprint", I could build my own Report :-)  So another vote for https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWSERVER-20097 

0 votes
Tarun Sapra
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 29, 2018
Tarun Sapra
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 29, 2018

Though with plugins like Better Excel and eazyBI this should be doable but both of these are paid plugins.

Like Sir Mārtiņš Vanags likes this

Suggest an answer