How could I collapse just the DONE items in the active sprint board?

Csaba Schwarczinger October 30, 2019

In the active sprint board we have "Collapse/Expand all swimlanes" function, but usually just the undone items are important to us, so we'd like to collapse just the Done items, and keep opened the undone items. 

collapse_done.png

How could we do it in one step? 

3 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 30, 2019

Hi @Csaba Schwarczinger

Not exactly collapse - but you can filter them out. I would suggest using quick filters. To do this you need to be a Board Admin - then:

• Press Board (upper-right) and select Configure
  • On the left-hand menu, select Quick Filters
  • Add in a Quick Filter to show only incomplete work items. For example you could use JQL like "statusCategory != Done" - which would give you all issues which are not in the green "Done" status category - or if you have a specific set of statuses classed as Done, you could use "status not in (XYZ, ABC)"
  • Give it a name and press Add

This way you can filter using the quick filter to show all incomplete issues - or show them all if you need to also. Quick filters are a much more flexible way of achieving this.

Ste

0 votes
Answer accepted
Bill Sheboy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 30, 2019

Hi @Csaba Schwarczinger 

I don't know how to collapse Done as a swimlane, but you could add a quick filter to the board to hide the Done stuff and toggle it when needed.

Best regards,

Bill

0 votes
Csaba Schwarczinger October 30, 2019

Thanks, I have already used the quick filter for this issue. 

Suggest an answer