How can you automatically show the Clockwork time tracker in the description?

David J. Kim April 14, 2020

I've set for all tickets in the 'In Progress' status to begin time tracking, but there are no signs of it unless you click on the clock icon above the 'Description' section - after which it is visible whenever you open the ticket for more details. I'm wondering if it's possible to make it so that we can automatically have it appear whenever you click on 'In Progress' tickets? 

@Jack Hunter [HeroCoders] 

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Pawel from HeroCoders
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 14, 2020

Hi @David J. Kim

I'm from Clockwork team, generally the panel should expand on issues that have a running timer. I will check if that still works, maybe something changed in Jira.

Also soon we're going to release an option to make the panel visible on all applicable issues (those that you can report/view time spent). So stay tuned!

Cheers,

Pawel

David J. Kim April 14, 2020

For some reason it is working now, however the first few times it didn't show up.
Thanks!

Pawel from HeroCoders
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 14, 2020

We had some delay processing background jobs that might have caused that. We caught up on processing and now it should sync instantly.

Anca Huruiala February 1, 2021

Hello guys! I've been looking for a while a way to track the time for our tasks in progress. I added the Tempo Timesheet Tracking, but it doesn't really count the time we are spending on the task, we need to write the login and plan time, so it's kind of useless....  I just come across to this question and it would be exactly what I am looking for.  @Pawel from HeroCoders  Would you mind guide me on how you set up the time tracker? 

Pawel from HeroCoders
Marketplace Partner
February 1, 2021

@Anca Huruiala you can use Clockwork Automated Timesheets Pro | Atlassian Marketplace for that. It automatically tracks time spent in progress, etc. Give it a try.

Anca Huruiala February 1, 2021

@Pawel from HeroCoders  thank you so much! I'll have a look at it 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events