Need to move or link the copied board to new project

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Juan Carlos Vera
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 5, 2023

Hi @Sri Sandhya ,

The concept... is not moving a Board, but I think that you refer to this actions :

• Go to the board that you want to move and click on the three dots (...) on the top right corner of the board.
  • Select "Board settings" from the drop-down menu.
  • In the Board settings page, click on the "General" tab.
  • Under "Location", click on the "Change" link.
  • In the "Move board" dialog box, select the new project and location where you want to move the board.

IMPORTANT : You have to review all filters asociated to this Board too... attached an images with these important parts in yellow.

changes_board.PNG

Sri Sandhya April 5, 2023

Hi @Juan Carlos Vera Actually Manually I got it now. Thanks. 

But now, can we move the board automatically through any endpoint?

Juan Carlos Vera
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 6, 2023

Hi @Sri Sandhya ,

As I Know it is not posible.... 

Like Sri Sandhya likes this
0 votes
Juan Carlos Vera
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 5, 2023

Hi @Sri Sandhya ,

I think that you refer to this actions :

• Go to the board that you want to move and click on the three dots (...) on the top right corner of the board.
  • Select "Board settings" from the drop-down menu.
  • In the Board settings page, click on the "General" tab.
  • Under "Location", click on the "Change" link.
  • In the "Move board" dialog box, select the new project and location where you want to move the board.

IMPORTANT : You have to review all filters asociated to this Board too... attached an images with these data in yellow.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 5, 2023

How are you "copying" a board?

Sri Sandhya April 17, 2023

This is the endpoint of copying a board:

https://your-domain//rest/greenhopper/1.0/rapidview/{sourceboard_id}/copy

where Sourceboard_id is the board id which you want to copy.

Suggest an answer