How can i set a time limit to resolve the task by priority

Gabriel Mercer de Lima S. January 6, 2021

Similar to what already exists in the jira service desk, I need to set a time limit for a task to be resolved according to the priority.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Gökçe Gürsel {Appfire}
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 6, 2021

Hi @Gabriel Mercer de Lima S. ,

You can do this with Time to SLA.

You can enter your SLA start as Date field:Created or the first status in your workflow, SLA End as Date Field: Resolved or the Done statuses in your workflow and enter your SLA Goal according to your priority. For your goal you can enter a duration (like 2h) or a negotiation date (e.g. due date) or a dynamic duration (different SLA goals for each issue). You can define reset conditions, pause conditions, notifiers, extract reports and do so much more.

sla-definition-startwithdatefields.pngslapanel-parts.png

Please let me know if you have further questions.

Regards,

Gökçe

Please note that I'm one of the members of the Snapbytes team.

Gabriel Mercer de Lima S. January 6, 2021

Hi Gökçe! 

thank you very much for your reply. I will analyze your solution.

Regards,

0 votes
Zoryana Bohutska _SaaSJet_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 10, 2021

Hi @Gabriel Mercer de Lima S. 

Also, you can consider SLA time and report app. It is like JSM lets you set SLA timer conditions according to different issue fields, including priority (but for Jira software and core issues).

2021-01-11_9-15-11.png

Let me know if you will have further questions.

Regards

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events