How can I view comments on the Issue popup when I click on it from Advanced Roadmaps?

Vincent May 19, 2023

Hello,

I'd like to be able to see the comment section on the Issue popup that appears when I click on an Issue (Objective, Epic, Task...) from Advanced Roadmap.

Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 20, 2023

Hi @Vincent and welcome to the Community!

You just helped me discover a feature I didn't even know was there 😀! This would be a feature request, I guess and I would suggest to raise it to the team directly via the in product feedback button you find near the top right corner of your screen:

Screenshot 2023-05-20 at 10.44.44.png

That way, your suggestion goes directly to the team. I assume you are aware that clicking the issue link would bring you directly to a full screen having all the details of the issue (if you do so while holding CTRL (Windows) or CMD (Mac) does so in a separate browser tab, so your plan also remains open).

Hope this helps!

Vincent June 20, 2023

thanks @Walter Buggenhout , I just submitted the request for feature from the "give feedback button". Yes, I was aware of that but thx for the advice. In the end, we ended up deciding to keep the Description updated with the important things talked to in the comment section.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events