How can I view a sprint board on the JIRA mobile app

Deleted user March 15, 2019

The mobile app seems to simply show filter lists of issues.

Is there a way to show an active sprint board?

4 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Carlos Khatchikian
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 17, 2019

Hey Mark, I am the Team Lead of Jira Mobile so hopefully I could answer this better...

In Jira Mobile we support all kinds of boards and with one or multiple sprints at the same time. 

If you have multiple sprints in one board just open the filter in the board and you are going to be able to see that one sprint alone. 

We are not currently showing the active sprint in the backlog.

iPad and iPhone have the same app, but as you said the Board needs to be restricted to one column at a time for rendering. 

Hope that answers your question :)

Ravikiran Deshpande August 15, 2020

I have board with multiple sprints. On Jira server mobile app, I am not able to see one sprint at a time. The board shows stories and subtasks from all sprints making it almost useless. 

Filter only allows to filter by user. 

Gonzalo Acosta May 30, 2023

@Carlos Khatchikian Hi ! I was looking for information to one problem with the mobile app and I saw your answer to this question.

I can't access to my board using the app, no one has an explanation. Can you help me? Thanks in advanced !!! 

This is the link: I can't see my board using the app (atlassian.com)

Like Carlos Khatchikian likes this
Carlos Khatchikian
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 6, 2023

Hey @Gonzalo Acosta thanks for reaching out. I've just sent a message to the team on your original post . Thank you mate!

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 15, 2019

using the app on my ipad i can see my active sprint under Projects icon. I can't check my iphone at the moment as i'm having weird login issues there.

Deleted user March 15, 2019

My bad ... as you mentioned using an ipad, I just realised that of course as my phone's screen is too small, it couldn't possibly show the whole sprint.

It shows one column at at a time (To do, In progress, etc ...)

Thanks

Mark

0 votes
Katharina August 2, 2021

I have a similar issue, in the backlog i can only the the tasks not assigned to a sprint and not the list of sprints like i can on the website. Any idea where i can see all the sprints?

Carlos Khatchikian
Atlassian Team
August 2, 2021

Katharina you should be able to see all sprints (even the one active) in the backlog. 

Maybe you have a filter set, can you check that? A screenshot would help

0 votes
Clive_Wright April 21, 2019

So, then, how can I show the active sprint on the iPad application? I have tried every which way but simply cannot figure that out and it’s obviously one of the most useful things to be able to do, so I’m missing something obvious!

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 21, 2019

If you click on Projects in the bottom left, select the project and the board should display.

Clive_Wright April 21, 2019

Thanks Jack. Maybe the problem is on our side as I can get to the project kanban board the way you state but even though we are in a sprint, there are user stories showing in any column at all.

Clive_Wright April 22, 2019

Ok my bad, turns out I had a filter set called “no filter” (literal text I was searching for at one point I guess) so all I saw was a little gray item saying no filter! Solved. However there is still an inconsistency between browser and mobile app backlog view in that the browser view shows current sprint and the mobile app does not. Thanks for your help.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events