How can I try Advance Roadmaps

Hal 9000 January 29, 2021

I want to try Advance Roadmaps to check it is suitable for our organization. It's a key functionality to decide if we migrate from Asana to Jira. 

But I cannot found where can I test it before. I think the free layer of Jira Software doesn't allow acces to Advance Roadmaps. 

Any suggestion?

Thank you very much in advance!!

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 29, 2021

Please follow the steps below

User Management.png

Manage Subscriptions.png

Click on change here

Jira Software Premium.png

Premium.png

Here select Premium which allows you to have an Advanced roadmap feature

Thanks,
Pramodh

Hal 9000 February 4, 2021

thank you , Pramodh!

Finally I could activate this type of suscription!

Like Pramodh M likes this
1 vote
Alexis Robert
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 29, 2021

Hi, 

in order to try it, you must activate Jira Software Premium plan. This is because Advanced Roadmaps is not a standalone app, but instead included in Premium.

You can change your subscription in admin.atlassian.com and then "Manage Subscriptions".

Let me know if this helps,

--Alexis

Thank you alexis

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 30, 2021

I assume you have tried the Basic Roadmap feature already which can be enabled on a classic SW project board under Board settings? If not I would start with that and see if it is heading in the right direction for you.

Thanks Jack. I started with the Basic Roadmap. We are looking for a more advance feature like Advance Roadmaps, in order to manage serveral project in one. Thats our goal. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events