You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
Hello! My name is Roman.
I have a few important questions, I would be grateful for useful answers.
1) How can we configure Jira Cloud, or create some rule for task types, so that when we fill in the fields: original estimate and time tracking in tasks and subtasks, epic automatically summarizes this time?
2) Maybe you know the best way to track time to see the workload of each employee in Jira, to see the planned time, the actual time spent on a particular task?
3) How do people usually track and estimate their time in Jira?
4) How to track, for example, some short operational small tasks in Jira?
5) Why when you track sub-tasks in a task, the task automatically adds all the time from the sub-tasks as well?
6) How to correctly show and get the workload for each employee who conducts their activities in Jira?
hi @Roman Mural ,
Let me see if I can answer some of your questions and give you some guidance. Generally speaking you should try to avoid multiple questions in a single post. There are many reasons for this but primarily it is so that each question Will get the proper attention resulting in improved results for you and future searchers.
I hope that some of the information above is helpful.