How can I see the count of issues per assignee in Backlog?

Fernanda Lopez April 20, 2021

Hi! I was wondering if there is a simple and easy way to see how many issues have been assigned to a specific person. I found this picture as a referenceJira.PNG

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 20, 2021

Typically next to the Search box (to the left of "Quick Filters" above the sprints) there is a set of Avatars for the assigned users. Click on the avatar and each list (sprints and backlog) will be filtered to the issue assigned to that user. At the top of each list will be the text "# of ## issues visible". That tells you how many issues in that list are assigned to the selected user.

Screen Shot 2021-04-20 at 8.12.27 AM.png

Rafał Mazur April 5, 2022

hello, Do you know how to switch this view on, as i do not see this avatars next to my search box...

Usually i know it was always there in my previous projects, but not now 

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 5, 2022

Hello @Rafał Mazur 

Welcome to the community.

The avatars should appear automatically if any of the issues are assigned to users.

Can you start a new thread for your issue of not seeing Avatars, and provide a screen image of what you are seeing?

Rafał Mazur April 7, 2022

sure, thanks for your answer. New thread here: community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-discussions/Assignee-list-avatars-next-to-search-box-is-not-visible/td-p/1996022

Suggest an answer