How can I print an overview of all epics?

ron.rouwenhoff March 6, 2019

I like to print an overview of all the epics in my project; how to do that?

1 answer

0 votes
Kevin Bui
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 6, 2019

Hi @ron.rouwenhoff - I'm not sure I understand; what do you mean by "overview"? If you're looking for a full list of all epics, you can achieve this by going to the issue search and performing a basic search (there's also an option to print this list on the screen too).

ron.rouwenhoff March 6, 2019

Hi Kevin, I am looking for a full list of epics in my project indeed..let me try now. Thanks.

Like Kevin Bui likes this
Kevin Bui
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 7, 2019

Hi @ron.rouwenhoff - Not sure what version of Jira you're using, but in Jira Cloud this is how you do it:

1. Go to Jira home and select Issues and filtersSearch issues.
  2. Use the Basic search option to filter out all other issues, so that only epics display.
  3. Select the icon in the top-right corner to print the list (see screenshot for reference).

2019-03-08_14-54-17.png

Hope that helps!

Mark Thompson February 8, 2022

The "Print list" is missing for me?

image.png

Brad Hawkins May 10, 2023

@Mark Thompson were you able to find a solution?  I have a user with the same problem (missing Print List).

Mark Thompson May 10, 2023

@Brad Hawkins No solution, my workaround is to export to CSV and do some formatting and print from Excel.

Like Brad Hawkins likes this
Brad Hawkins May 10, 2023

@Mark Thompson thank you for the reply.  It's very strange - I have the option to Print List, so I am printing for this other user.  

Brad Hawkins May 11, 2023

@Mark Thompson

I reached out to Atlassian.  The issue is with Issue List in a Project vs Advanced Search.  I confirmed on my end and with the the other user.  I hope this helps.

From Atlassian:

After some checks of the information and screenshots provided, the user seems to be trying to find the Print List option inside the Issue tab directly in the project.  However, this option is currently available on the Advanced Search page only.

Like Mark Thompson likes this

Suggest an answer