How can I modify summary screen for Jira Plans (ex. Advanced Roadmaps)?

Michał Osowski September 16, 2022

I'm familiar with modifying screens in Jira, yet I seem not to be able to find a way to modify the screen that is displayed after clicking on an Issue in Jira Premium Plans (ex. Advanced Roadmaps). Do you know a way (if it differs) or a name of the dialog attached (if it's the same as for other screens) in which I can modify this view (the goals is to add start and due date). The display in question can be seen below. Please mind that what I have trouble changing is the screen available in Plans, not in any other part od the system.

Zrzut ekranu 2022-09-16 o 12.48.15.png

Thanks a lot!
Best,
MDO

1 answer

0 votes
Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 16, 2022

Hi @Michał Osowski , welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Which permission do you have in Advanced Roadmaps? Do you get this pop-up window when you click on the issue key of the Epic in the plan?

Michał Osowski September 20, 2022

Hi there. 

I am organisations super-admin, the same goes for Advanced Roadmaps – I am admin. there as well.

I get this dialog box after I click on any title of the issue for all of the issue types. I would like to add 2 fields (start and due date) to those screens.

Thanks a lot for inquiring! 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events