How can I hide epics in plan mode, when there are no more issues todo?

Horst Krause September 4, 2015

We use two agile boards for two development teams. Both teams may work on the same epics.

When one team has already done all his issues for an epic, the epic is still displayed on the boards epic tab. I assume it is shown, because the epic is not marked as done and there are some resolved issues on the board (which are certainly not shown in plan mode).

It is not marked as done, because the other team has still some open issues for the epic.

So we have really a lot of epics displayed in the epics tab which are there really useless because they will not show any issues on the board. But finding the really actual epics gets somewhat difficult.

So is there any possibility to hide all the epics for which there are no not-resolved issues on the board?

1 answer

0 votes
Arpad Boldog October 13, 2015

There is a New Plan Mode Add-On named Plangle (https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.moresimp.plangle).

If you use a NotDone filter, then you see only the epics which have open issues in them. 

Horst Krause October 13, 2015

Thanks for your hint. But changing the complete planning process is a little bit oversized. And the new add-on is not really matured I think.

Suggest an answer