How can I filter tickets which updates to a status during a certain period

Alex Li April 3, 2022

Use case: I want to filter the tickets which were "accepted" in between 1.1.2022-3.31.2022

2 answers

2 votes
Piotr Zadrożny _Eyzee_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 4, 2022

Hi @Alex Li 

If you need only issues which updates to Accepted during that period, you can use following JQL query:

status CHANGED TO accepted DURING ("2022/01/01", "2022/03/31")

On the other hand, if you need all issues that were in accepted status during that period (not only those that was changed to this status during that period) you can use:

status WAS accepted DURING ("2022/01/01", "2022/03/31")

Best,

Piotr

Piotr Zadrożny _Eyzee_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 8, 2022

Hi @Alex Li, if this answer helped you, please mark it accepted to help other users find it.

Ilya Kozyr March 23, 2023

It helped! Thanks!

1 vote
Mariana_Pryshliak_Saasjet
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 4, 2022

Hello @Alex Li 

If you're ok with third-party add-ons and want to get a ready report, you can try Time in Status for Jira Cloud and its Status Entrance Date report. It shows the date when an issue has entered each of statuses. Just choose the date ranges.

statusentrancedatereport.png

Also, you can export a generated report to CSV or XLSX files.

It's developed by my team and is free for using up to 10 users. Please, let me know if you have any questions.

Suggest an answer