How can I create report by assignee and version?

Cheong sanghun March 7, 2021

Hi. I'm using Jira time tracking report to see progress, but I need more.

How can I watch time tracking report by assignee, with version and time filter?

Should I use plugin? Can't find any option

2 answers

1 vote
Mariana_Pryshliak_Saasjet
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 8, 2021

Hello @Cheong sanghun 

You can try a third-party add-on from the Atlassian Marketplace - Time in Status for Jira Cloud.

It generates time reports, including the Assignee time report. You just need to choose a particular Assignee, date ranges and get all necessary data about status changes and workflow progress regarding the Assignee you need.

tis_assigneetime.jpg

Also, you can export a report as XLSX or CSV files for further analyzing Excel or Google Spreadsheets.

I hope you find it helpful.

Best regards, Mariana.

0 votes
Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 7, 2021

Hi @Cheong sanghun 

The default Time Tracking Report can not be configured to display such information.

You can either use JQL query and search to include all the fields that you want and check if that meets your needs (this will only include value of fields selected but not any calculations (like in percentage) based on the field values)

OR you can use a marketplace application/ plugin.

Cheong sanghun March 7, 2021

okay, than how can I use JQL to do that?

I'm new to JQL query, can you give me example how it works?

Sajit Nair
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 7, 2021

u can use time sheet add-on.. works like a charm... for sql, just go to advanced issue search and look at what you need in terms of projects, and add custom fields.. then add, work done/time logged field in the list too.

Like Deepanshu Natani likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events