How can I change my base url?

Keira Hamilton February 16, 2021

I created a base url for my Jira account related to the program I was in, but now that I've graduated I'd like to change it to something more generic. All the answers I've been able to find pointed me to the general configuration section, but I can't find anywhere in there to edit the base url. Does anyone know how I can do this?

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 16, 2021

Changing the URL requires Atlassian support assistance. Unfortunately as you are on the Free plan you do not have access to official support with Atlassian. 

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 16, 2021

lol @Jack Brickey  we replied at the same time

Like Jack Brickey likes this
0 votes
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 16, 2021

@Keira Hamilton 

You will need to reach out to Atlassian, please click here then submit your ticket

Best,

Fadoua

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events