How Can I analyze report for remaining works by feature?

Alaiza Ghin September 18, 2020

The dashboard should include the remaining works by features of every sprint however I cannot search the features in the measures and dimension? Do I need to make this using JQL queries? But How?

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Sir Mārtiņš Vanags
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 28, 2020

Hi Alaiza,

If you use Roadmaps (previously called Portfolio), you could establish a hierarchy in eazyBI and use this hierarchy with "Sprint" dimension and measure "Issues created" to find features for the selected/displayed sprint.

Martins / eazyBI support

Alaiza Ghin September 29, 2020

Thanks @Sir Mārtiņš Vanags for the help, it works!

However, I need to find the distinct features per sprint.

Like Dave Liao likes this
1 vote
Sramanth Pandeti
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 19, 2020

Hi @Alaiza Ghin Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Are you using Advanced roadmaps for features type? If yes, you can use the portfolio custom fields mentioned in EazyBI document here  https://docs.eazybi.com/eazybijira/data-import/data-from-jira-and-apps/advanced-roadmaps-custom-fields

Alaiza Ghin September 22, 2020

Thanks for your reponse @Sramanth Pandeti .

I tried to use the the portfolio custom fields however still unable to display the features per sprint. Do you have any suggestions?

Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 22, 2021

@Alaiza Ghin - hi Alaiza - are the fields you're trying to find as measures or dimensions imported properly (or at all)?

Suggest an answer