Hide 'Agile Board' button

DanielG
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 28, 2013

Hi,

In my Jira configuration I have two groups of users: clients and developers.

When I create a issue, developers and also clients view the button 'Agile Board' in top of issue (that reference GreenHopper), like this:

http://subefotos.com/ver/?109a6538c0a98506815195df5a92915co.png

For developers it doesn't matter, but for my clients it's ugly that they can see the button...

There is any way to hide this button for my clients?

Thanks in advance

Daniel

4 answers

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
C_ Faysal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 28, 2013

i think jira won't make a difference if the user is a developer or a regular client.

as soon greenhopper is activated the link will be available in the navigation. i agree with your request to be able to define groups of users to work agile.

maybe a feature request at jira.atlassian.com ?

DanielG
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 28, 2013

I made a feautre request at jira.atlassian.com.

Vote please: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-31916

Thanks C.Faysal!

Thomas PF February 28, 2013

I vote your feature request! Good luck!

C_ Faysal
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 3, 2013

i voted...

hopefully some more users are longin for this :)

DanielG
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 3, 2013

3,1 k of views... wow!
I see this a feature that users wants to implement in Jira...

1 vote
pkirkeby
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 29, 2015

You can't hide this based on groups, but by disabling "greenhopper-rapidboard-operation" module in JIRA Agile the button would go away - however this is a global change smile

0 votes
Sorin Sbarnea (Citrix)
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 10, 2013

Do not be over exited, it is a known but in OSQA that it does count views incorectly, google bot would count as a visite, each time...

0 votes
Sorin Sbarnea (Citrix)
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 10, 2013

Do not be over exited, it is a known but in OSQA that it does count views incorectly, google bot would count as a visite, each time...

Suggest an answer