When I am trying to install ZAPI in my Jira cloud version an error is occurred. So that, I am stuck with the API integration part.
I need to update the status of test cases in a test cycle through API. In my Jira cloud version, due to the absence of ZAPI plugin an error is happening. I can perform the actions on issues through API calling ("jira/rest/api/3/issue/"). But not able to perform any action on test cycle part. Like, I am not able to create execution id via ("jira/rest/zapi/latest/execution") and also execute the execution. Anyone please help me to sort out this issue.
Also could someone share the steps and code that would allow me to update the test cycle for a given release.
I have visited the site you have shared and followed the steps as per that. Bu when I am trying to call https://prod-api.zephyr4jiracloud.com/connect/public/rest/api/1.0/serverinfo , I am getting an error message as
Unauthorised: It appears your session has expired. Please reload the page."
I have generated new JWT token and I just tried to fetch general information from zapi api, but getting error Expecting claim 'qsh' to have value '6a7318e89ae7764f433c980cbb57fd240b1884e06679e973d8518b24ac029089' but instead it has the value '9a826e393c52fc74522e694b7bdee21d88f49a4ffd3edf622b4a6f4ab8de592e'.
Below are the procedures I followed,
1. Generated JWT token
2. Tried to fetch general information using get method and url "https://prod-api.zephyr4jiracloud.com/connect/public/rest/api/1.0/serverinfo" and provided zapiAccesskey and JWT token in header field and send request.
3. I am getting the above error after sending the request.
I can able to fetch the test cycle details through api calling (GET method is working fine). For eg : https://prod-api.zephyr4jiracloud.com/connect/public/rest/api/1.0/cycles/search?versionId=10001&projectId=10002. Now I am facing issue with POST and PUT method. My intention is use to update the test case status through API Calling. Please have a look at the steps i have followed.
1. Generated the JWT token for https://prod-api.zephyr4jiracloud.com/connect/public/rest/api/1.0/execution/executionId
2. Choose PUT method and provide the url https://prod-api.zephyr4jiracloud.com/connect/public/rest/api/1.0/execution/executionId
3. In the header field choose conten-type as application/json , authorisation as JWT token and Access key.
4. In body provided ,
5.After sending request having the error code 500 as
"clientMessage": "We encountered some problems during processing this request. Please try again!",
Hey there Cloud Community members! We’re excited to give you the first glimpse of the new home for business teams on Jira — Jira Work Management. Jira Work Management is the next generation of J...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events