Has anyone done Workfront to JIRA migration?

Chamara November 2, 2021

My team has been given a task to migrate data from workfront to JIRA. we haven't done such migration before. No plugins available in the marketplace to support this process. I wonder any of you have successfully migrated workfront data (projects) to JIRA. It will be a great help if you can share your experience with us to complete workfront to JIRA migration.

2 answers

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 20, 2022

Hi @Chamara  - Did you ever get this solved? 

Chamara June 20, 2022

Yes, we redesigned screens, fields, process, transitions etc to fitting to JIRA. Project completed in 3 months.

Like John Funk likes this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 20, 2022

Great! Had you got it migrated. 

Like Chamara likes this
Eswar May 4, 2023

Hi

Good to know about your successful migration. Can you please let us know how did you migrate the data from Workfront to Jira?

Detailed plan/process would be greatly helpful.

Thank you so much in advance!

drodekohr
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 4, 2023

Hi @Eswar and @Chamara I'm hoping to get more info on migrating Workfront to Jira. Do either of you have information that could be useful? 

Thanks in advance. 

Like Chamara likes this
0 votes
Laurien Scoville January 14, 2022

Jira has a migration app. I'd look that up.

Suggest an answer