Getting a team roadmap to show on the Dashboard

Sarah Bachmann-Lane June 23, 2022

I've built out a project's roadmap that displays epics, stories by sprint.  I can export as an image, but we have built a Dashboard in JIRA for our non-JIRA stakeholders as a one stop shop and would like to display the roadmap AS IS on the Dashboard.  Is there any way to just display the image of the roadmap on the Dashboard?

2 answers

0 votes
Roi Fine
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 28, 2023

Hey @Sarah Bachmann-Lane - Are you still looking for a gadget like that. I'm a PM with Advanced Roadmaps and would love to learn more about your need. Feel free to schedule some time with me here - https://calendly.com/rfine/30min

0 votes
Earl McCutcheon
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 29, 2022

Hello @Sarah Bachmann-Lane ,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the community.

The basic roadmaps feature on Jira Software Cloud is targeted at a single software team with one project per the roadmap, and as part of that design as it is intended to be a project-centric view the reports and dashboards are built into the project directly to centralize the reporting and reduce duplication of efforts to multiple sources, however, we have the following feature request in place to add in an option to embed a roadmap in a dashboard, (make sure to add a vote to this one to help us track interest and prioritize the feature):

As mentioned in the request there is however an option to embed a team-managed roadmap into a confluence page that is described in more detail at the link below, so as a workaround if you also have confluence set up you can build out an alternative to a dashboard in a confluence page:

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Earl

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events