Get Pull Request URL using the API

Erica
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 8, 2020

Hey there. We currently use Github, Jira, and Monday.com in our organization. When we complete a ticket, I'm trying to automate the update of the Monday ticket (other departments need them in Monday) with the task being completed and a link to the PR in Github.

We use the Jirabot plugin for our Github/Jira integration if that matters.

I've found some unofficial documentation for the dev-status API and was able to get a little more info regarding the branches and PRs, but it still didn't have the data we needed.

When I open the 'development' modal from a ticket, there's a network call that has all the data we need.  It's <jira-instance>/jsw/graphql?operation=DevDetailsDialog

So my question, is it possible at all to make a query to the Jira GraphQL API or is there any other way to get this data?

1 answer

0 votes
Noel Anstey
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 27, 2020

I have a similar question but for something like `/jsw/graphql?operation=BurndownDataQuery`

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events