Generate reports with worklog hours per week

Carolina Waizani December 29, 2021

I need to generate weekly/monthly/quarterly reports with the hours worked by developers. These hours are added in Jira per task/issue in the time tracking field.

I can generate with some apps the hours in a table but I need to show some bar charts, line charts. How can I do that?

Br,

Carolina

3 answers

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

3 votes
Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 29, 2021

Hi @Carolina Waizani

Out of the box you will be limited to create those kind of charts.  

In our organization we use eazyBI (https://docs.eazybi.com/eazybi/learn-more/learn-eazybi-through-sample-reports/samples-time-tracking/logged-hours-by-user-in-current-week)

However, there are a lot of different apps in the marketplace that you can explore.  Choose the one that meets your requirements and budget.

Cheers.

2 votes
Ewa Grabowska-Ptak_SolDevelo_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 30, 2021

Hello @Carolina Waizani

I would recommend you to consider our Worklogs - Time Tracking and Reports for Jira app. With Worklogs, you can create custom reports based on Jira Time Tracking and Jira issue fields. Besides the regular table you can also, view the data in bar charts and pie charts or export it to excel file and create any other chart you might like.

bar chart.gif

Hope it helps! In case of any question please feel free to contact me here, I'll be happy to guide you through our app.

Carolina Waizani February 3, 2022

Hello Ewa. Thank you for your reply. I installed but always I'm received a mesage that App is not responding. There are issues with the App?

Ewa Grabowska-Ptak_SolDevelo_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 4, 2022

Hi @Carolina Waizani. I am sorry to hear that you have encountered any difficulties. Thank you for reaching out to us through our support channels as well. We will investigate this matter. 

1 vote
Janis Plume _eazyBI_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 29, 2021

Hi,

Please, check the features of the eazyBI app in the Demo account. This dashboard shows different example reports on worklogs: https://eazybi.com/accounts/1000/dashboards/27385-time-tracking

Kindly,

Janis, eazyBI

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events