Future Sprints are empty after upgrade from Greenhopper v6.2.3 to Jira Agile v6.3.9.1

Randall Fisher
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 9, 2014

All furture (not started) sprints on Agile plan (mode) screen are coming up empty after upgrade (and Sprint Marker Migration). Backlog is showing issues. After the deletion of cache and re-indexing, active sprints (started, in flight) seeem to be showing up. Kanban boards are fine. Any ideas?

5 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Randall Fisher
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 12, 2015

Something in the Sprint Marker Migration went horribly wrong.  In the end Atlassain Support was unable to do much for us.

0 votes
Randall Fisher
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 8, 2014

Three months later the best advise I can give is watch out for Sprint Marker Migration.

0 votes
Randall Fisher
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 18, 2014

Been over a week and not getting a lot of feedback on this from Atlassain.

Not sure why we are paying for support.

0 votes
Randall Fisher
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 10, 2014

I have opened a support ticket, but may give up as we need to move on.

I'd like to re-establish (re-associate) those future sprints, but it may quicker if we just do it by ahnd.

0 votes
Randall Fisher
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 10, 2014

I refined this question (statement) as the day has gone on. Clearing out the cache and reindexing did bring the Active Sprints back to life. As documented here:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/GHKB/No+active+sprint+after+upgrading+Greenhopper

So we are down to those sprints that were already planned prior to the upgrade and the Sprint Marker Migration running against the Srum boards.

Suggest an answer