Find in history wish was the previous Parten key of an issue with JQL

Raul H Marrero May 10, 2023

I need to know wish was the previous Parten key of an issue with JQL to find wish ones were associated to an specific epic

2 answers

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 10, 2023

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

What do you mean by "parten key"?  If you mean the issue key has changed because you moved it into a different project, then you can just look in the issue history, the old key will be recorded there.

Raul H Marrero May 11, 2023

Yes, you are right, I found it but, what I want is to search using JQL because I need to know all the new Issues that had the old Parent Key associated

0 votes
Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 10, 2023

Hi @Raul H Marrero , I'm not sure I understand. Can you please elaborate or provide more details? Thanks!

Raul H Marrero May 10, 2023

I already moved som issues from one proyecto to another and los the Parent key of an epic for several new issues moved. I need to find in the history all those issues that had an specific Parent Key

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events