Filtering issues without having link to a specific project

Jamshaid
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 4, 2022

I have different projects in Jira. Currently, I want to filter the issues in the DevOps project and have no link to another project called TM.

What I am currently able to do is filter all the issues that have no links but that filter out the issues that have links to some other projects as well, which causes problems. So here is my current JQL:   

project = DevOps AND issueLinkType not in (blocks, "is blocked by", clones, "is cloned by", duplicates, "is duplicated by", "relates to") 

I am having ScriptRunner installed If it is possible using that. How would I need to modify my query to achieve the goal?

Thanks

1 answer

1 accepted

4 votes
Answer accepted
Vikrant Yadav
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 4, 2022

Hi @Jamshaid  This is feasible using Scriptrunner Enhanced Search :- 

project= DevOps AND issueFunction not in linkedIssuesOf("project = TM")

It give you all the issues of DevOps project which are not linked with Project TM. 

For More Info you can check document :- 

https://scriptrunner-docs.connect.adaptavist.com/jiracloud/enhanced-search.html

Thanks

V.Y

Jamshaid
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 4, 2022

Thank you

Like Vikrant Yadav likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events