Filtered by Date Range in Business Project

Adriana Ramirez March 28, 2023

The pre defined FILTER BY "Data range" seams not be working for me and I can only select dates from the given calendar. Could it be the date format? but I am not able to edit that. Please see below:

Capture.PNG

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 28, 2023

Hello @Adriana Ramirez 

Welcome to the Atlassian community.

Can you explain in more detail how this is not working as you expect? What do you think you should be able to do that you can't?

Adriana Ramirez March 31, 2023

Hi! thanks for your answer.

well, I have many tasks in the board created and with due date within this data range, however when I apply the filter none of the tasks are shown.

Thanks.

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 31, 2023

The Date Range filter is looking at both the Start Date field and the Due Date field.

The Start Date you enter will be compared to the Start Date of the issues. The issue Start Date must be equal to or greater than the Start Date you entered for the range. If the Start Date in the issue is blank, it will not be included in the results.

The Due Date you enter will be compared to the Due Date of the issues. The issue Due Date must be less than or equal to the Due Date you entered for the range. If the Due Date in the issue is blank, it will not be included in the results.

Only issues that meet both the above conditions will be included in the filter results.

Like Adriana Ramirez likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events