Filter sprint by ID with JQL won't show the sprint

Felipe Medeiros April 13, 2023

Hi! I'm trying to adapt to Jira, but I'm having a problem that's causing some headaches to my team. 

I made a dashboard on our project that filter by tag and sprint (wich I constantly have to update to the current sprint) and we used it for a few weeks, but one day it just stopped working (mostly), so I can't use it on dashboards - except for one particular gadget.

This is the filter JQL with the Sprint ID and the error (it's in brazilian portuguese): 

Screenshot1.png

This is the proof that the sprint does actually exists:

screenshot2.PNG

And this is how it appears on the dashboard, showing that the filter should work ok, but it just don't want to:
screenshot3.png

For more context, all the gadgets on this dashboard uses the same filter, but even tho it shows that the filter doesn't work, one gadget works (?!), showing the number of tasks for each status (1), and the gadget that should list every task on the sprint (2) doesn't work.

I mean, does it make sense?!

Some other consideration: I tried to recreate the filter from the zero with and without JQL and still it doesn't work. The "Sprint" filter shows a lot of other sprints but not the last two ones from our project.

Hope someone can help me.

Best regards

0 answers

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events