Filter Assignee - List is empty

Herbert Natterer April 13, 2023

Hi,

I would like to filter for an specific assignee in a project but I only see "current user" and "unasigned". In the issue itself at field Assignee I can see/choose the team members in the list. Why I cannot see the members in the filter Assignee?

Bye

Herbert

grafik.png

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Sushant Verma
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 13, 2023

Hi @Herbert Natterer 

Welcome to the community!

Please check if you have the Assign Issues permission.

To check this please go to Admin --> System --> Admin Helper section click on Permission Helper and provide the details like User, Issue, and permission.

These docs will help you more :

Project permission: https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver073/managing-project-permissions-861253293.html

Global permissions: https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver071/managing-global-permissions-802592439.html

Regards,
Sushant Verma

Hi,

I checked it with the project permission and this is ok. Didn’t now that I have to check the Global Permissions too. In the Global Permission is this the permission for “Browse Users” or another permission.

Bye

Herbert

Tried it i the global permission with "Browse Users" and this was the problem.

Thanks alot!

Herbert

Sushant Verma
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 13, 2023

@Herbert Natterer Browse User permission!

Regards,
Sushant Verma

Sushant Verma
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 13, 2023

@Herbert Natterer Glad to know, it works :) . Kindly mark the answer as accepted in order to help others in the community with the same question. Thank you!

Regards,
Sushant Verma

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events