Fields on "Product Creation" issue it's not visible after creation

Batuhan Dogan April 4, 2023

While creating the "Product Creation" issue, there are 6 field tabs. But after creation of the issue - none of them are visible. I tried going into 'Issues - Screens Tab - Product Creation' but I don't see an option to make them visible after creation of an issue. Any ideas? 

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 4, 2023

Hi @Batuhan Dogan,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

It sounds like you have at least two screens associated with the issue type, one for create and one for default. If you go to project settings > screens you will find your screen scheme that it issue type is associated with. The one that is set to the default is the one that you see when viewing the issue, make sure that that one has the same fields/tabs as the one for create. 

Batuhan Dogan April 4, 2023

Hi @Mikael Sandberg 

Thanks for helping!

I see the two Screen as you mentioned, the Default Screen has different field than Product Creation fields. Default Screen fields are still not visible on already created issue. 

Example 1 - While creating the issue 

Screenshot 2023-04-04 at 5.37.03 PM.png

Example 2 - Already created "Product Creation" issue and it's fields

Screenshot 2023-04-04 at 5.37.18 PM.png

Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 4, 2023

So that looks like you are using Table Grid, and based on a quick look at the documentation you add a field to the screen in order to show it. I am not 100% that you can add it to the create screen, it looks from the Quick start guide that you can only add it to the view screen. But I would contact the app vendor to find out if it is possible to add it to the Create screen.

Batuhan Dogan April 5, 2023

Not exactly trying to add to the create screen. I'd like to show 'Product Type-Shopify Enviroment-WMS Enviroment' fields after the creation of an issue. I've contacted the support as well. I believe the table grid could be blocking the other fields from showing but not sure, thanks for the help!

1 vote
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 4, 2023

Hello @Batuhan Dogan 

Welcome to the Atlassian community.

Can you provide screen images examples showing the tabs are present when you create the issue, but not when you are viewing the issue?

Are you working with a Team Managed project or a Company Managed project? That information will display at the bottom of the navigation panel on the left when you are viewing the project.

Are you working with a Software, Service, or Work Management project?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events