Field tabs layout

Joanna Cesarz
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 27, 2024

Whether it is possible to have duplicated description field (with text formatting option add attachment and url) both in General Tab and additional tabs created to support the project? 

I've already created a QA Testing Tab. We need to have a multi-line field there, possibility to add url link and attachments. 
Unfortunately, the field, which was added, even if it's multi-line doesn't support images (are not visible in the field) and urls (we can't linked it). We can only provide there a plain text. 

1 answer

0 votes
Jens Schumacher - Released_so
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 27, 2024

Hi @Joanna Cesarz

You can most certainly add an additional description field. I'm uncertain what you mean with "tab". 

By default, there are three sections you can add a new field to. When using the Paragraph field, it will give you a rich text editor that also allows you to store images and URLs.

Maybe a bit more context is required to understand the problem you have. 

Screenshot 2024-03-28 at 09.04.08.png

Suggest an answer