• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Field 'issuetype' does not exist or this field cannot be viewed by anonymous users.

Exception Message: CURL HTTP Request Failed: Status Code : 400, URL:https://vfairs.atlassian.net/rest/api/2/search Error Message : {"errorMessages":["Field 'assignee' does not exist or this field cannot be viewed by anonymous users.","Field 'issuetype' does not exist or this field cannot be viewed by anonymous users."],"warningMessages":[]}

REST api's are working in my local system but when I run the same api on the server. It gives the above error.

2 answers

0 votes
Brant Schroeder Community Leader Dec 03, 2020

Yasir,

Are you logged in when you are making the calls on your local system.  Try making the same call from an incognito window that will not have your authentication cached.  You will need to place credentials in your API call.  You should be able to use oauth, basic auth or cookie auth on the rest service.

Already tried in incognito mode and in other browser.

I am using this package for api calls
https://packagist.org/packages/lesstif/php-jira-rest-client

Adding these configuration for connectivity.

'jiraHost' => 'https://abc.atlassian.net',               

// for basic authorization:                

'jiraUser' => '####',               
'jiraPassword' => '#####',
'cookieAuthEnabled' => true,

Brant Schroeder Community Leader Dec 04, 2020

So on your local system if you are incognito mode, not logged in and you use packagist.org to send the rest call it works?

Brant Schroeder Community Leader Dec 04, 2020

When you are on the server and do all the same steps it does not work.  Have you done any type of trace to ensure that nothing is preventing it.  I am wondering if there is a firewall rule or something else causing the 400 error.  Are there any limitations to the browser (ie JavaScript disabled) on the server?

0 votes
Brant Schroeder Community Leader Dec 03, 2020

I almost forgot, Welcome to the community.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira

Announcing the waitlist for Jira Work Management

Hey there Cloud Community members! We’re excited to give you the first glimpse of the new home for business teams on Jira — Jira Work Management. Jira Work Management is the next generation of J...

863 views 14 20
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you