Field coloring in Structure

Omri Zeman May 29, 2023

Hello, I would love to know how I can color a certain cell of a value from a field in Structure, the value is called "Under review" I am also attaching a picture, I want it to be painted in any color that will stand out to users.
Thanks.Capture.JPG

1 answer

1 vote
Kelly Arrey
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 31, 2023

Hi @Omri Zeman

Look for "Create a borderless background behind the value" on this page of the docs.

Omri Zeman June 5, 2023

דג.JPG

Omri Zeman June 5, 2023

I tried to do what is written there and it does color the value I want, but it doesn't show me the other values in the same column, maybe I should add "else" in the formula after the if, do you know?
I am attaching a picture, thanks

Omri Zeman June 5, 2023

דגדגדג.JPG

Kelly Arrey
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 5, 2023

Hi @Omri Zeman, yes, I think you need to add an ELSE clause to fill in the other values. I can't validate it because I'm on cloud and it doesn't work quite the same way. There are other examples that show the use of ELSE.  

Suggest an answer