Facing the issue while creating confluence page by Jira Automation

Konica Garg April 24, 2024

Screenshot 2024-04-24 at 3.47.45 PM.png

2 answers

0 votes
Julien Peyrade _ Elements
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 25, 2024

Hello @Konica Garg 

If you don't mind using an app, Elements Publish lets you do exactly what you are asking with fewer hurdles and more options than Automation.

With our app you can create Confluence pages from Jira issues. It integrates with Automation, but it has many more features than the native solution. Indeed, you can : 

• insert any Jira issue data in the Confluence page (and keep the value synchronized between the issue and the page if needed), including the Confluence page title
  • use any Confluence template you need or design the page yourself
  • automatically link the page to the issue
  • automatically copy attachments from Jira to Confluence

The app is free for 30 days, (and stays free if your instance is under 10 users), so feel free to give it a try, and don't hesitate to get back to me.

Regards,

Julien

0 votes
Ben Finn
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 24, 2024

Just to confirm, which tier of confluence do you have? You have a license? You have permissions to create a confluence page?

Thanks

Konica Garg April 24, 2024

yes i have license. I am facing issue in order to establish connection

Ben Finn
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 24, 2024

If you have all the licenses you need then I dont think the community can help you. It looks like a technical issue. I just tested and I have no problem with my connection. 

Maybe some one else can help more but I recommend opening a ticket with Atlassian.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events