Error message on a Jira Software project page: "We’re having trouble displaying project pages"

Besterchris April 21, 2023

Good day, a Jira Software project (free plan) is functioning 100% in terms of issue and board management, but the Project pages linked from Confluence have disappeared.

What I have done:

1. Checked in Confluence that the pages do still exist and are still active (able to edit and save changes directly in Confluence).
  2. Checked that the Feature setting is still set to active for the "Project pages"
  3. Checked that the Atlassian status pages do not reflect known operational issues in relation to this error. And that no open issues have been logged in relation to this (not any I can find).
  4. On the Project pages page I have tries to connect to the Confluence space again - and the system indicated that the process was successful.

Any help will be appreciated.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Karim ABO HASHISH
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 5, 2023

hi @Besterchris 

Welcome to the community.

I would assume that you are the space admin and confluence pages was visible in Jira tickets and became not visible anymore.

Did you modify recently the space permissions or configure a restriction on specific confluence pages.

awaiting your return.

Cheers,

Karim

Besterchris May 31, 2023

Good day Karim,

Thank you for the response. 

Yes, I am the space admin and confluence pages was visible in Jira software and became not visible anymore.

As far as I am aware I did not modify either permissions or restrictions.

I initially re-configured the confluence pages interface without success, but the issue rectified itself - at the time the new retrospective reporting pages was implemented.

I do not understand, but the issue has been resolved, and am thankful.

Like Karim ABO HASHISH likes this
Karim ABO HASHISH
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 31, 2023

Glad it was solved finally, @Besterchris . Have a good day too

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events