Epics and Stories disappeared from my Advanced Roadmap Plan, where could they have gone?

Turner Sedberry April 20, 2022

Multiple epics in my advanced roadmap plan disappeared randomly. Here is some stuff that I already checked, and no luck:

• Filters: No filters are applied that would hide these epics.
  • Removed Issues: None of the epics missing show up on this list.
  • Issue Sources: Looks fine, nothing has changed here.
  • Exclusion Rules: None

Does anyone know if I can view a backup of this data that has randomly disappeared? Or an audit trail?

3 answers

0 votes
Deema Sargent July 11, 2023

I ran into a similar issue and it turned out that the exclusion rules had releases excluded (at the bottom of that settings page); when I reincluded some of them from this year, the missing ones came back. I also increased the exclusion of the completed issues at the top to 1000 days (max is 3k days)

0 votes
Luiz Gonzaga dos Santos Filho April 13, 2023

Same :/ I'm pretty sure a colleague discarded changes I had in draft but there's no way to actually check if that was what happened, or if it was actually me, or if it was a bug

0 votes
Conner Burgin March 29, 2023

Hi! I don't have a solution but I just experienced this same thing and was wondering if you ever found a solution? 

Janie Iler
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 31, 2024

Did you ever get a solution for this? I know the post is from early last year, but I'm seeing the same issue too.

Suggest an answer