Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Enabled SSO on Alassian Account for Organization and unable to sign on.

Edited

Hi

Hmm... we're having trouble logging you in. You'll need to talk to your organization admin - tell them we sent you, and that there appears to be an issue with the identity provider entity ID used for your SAML single sign-on configuration.

I can't login to Support to request help, so I'm hoping a support person in the community will help me out. I am currently unable to log on and am hoping we can get SSO disabled so I can log in and figure out what I did wrong (probably the wrong ID on the URL using the one from statuspage instead is my guess)

https://myelinsoft.atlassian.net/

2 answers

1 vote
Daniel Eads Atlassian Team Dec 10, 2021

Hi @mokgoon ,

I'm just following up here to indicate we've got a technical support case opened for this issue on your site with Atlassian Cloud Support. We'll follow up on the support case (PCS-70251) with next-steps.

Thanks,
Daniel Eads | Atlassian Support

0 votes
Chris Buzon Community Leader Dec 10, 2021

hey Mokgoon.

We won't be able to use that link either, but I can ask someone at Atlassian to reach out to you to see if they can help.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Software

👋 Looking for 15-20 volunteers to test Atlassian training content

Hi everyone! Are you interested in beta testing Atlassian University’s newest (unreleased!) training course? We’re looking for 15-20 volunteers to test our newest training course, Basic reporting...

743 views 23 27
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you