Enabled SSO on Alassian Account for Organization and unable to sign on.

mokgoon December 10, 2021

Hi

Hmm... we're having trouble logging you in. You'll need to talk to your organization admin - tell them we sent you, and that there appears to be an issue with the identity provider entity ID used for your SAML single sign-on configuration.

I can't login to Support to request help, so I'm hoping a support person in the community will help me out. I am currently unable to log on and am hoping we can get SSO disabled so I can log in and figure out what I did wrong (probably the wrong ID on the URL using the one from statuspage instead is my guess)

https://myelinsoft.atlassian.net/

2 answers

1 vote
Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 10, 2021

Hi @mokgoon ,

I'm just following up here to indicate we've got a technical support case opened for this issue on your site with Atlassian Cloud Support. We'll follow up on the support case (PCS-70251) with next-steps.

Thanks,
Daniel Eads | Atlassian Support

0 votes
Chris Buzon
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 10, 2021

hey Mokgoon.

We won't be able to use that link either, but I can ask someone at Atlassian to reach out to you to see if they can help.

Suggest an answer