Empty Backlog in Agile

I have found a tech article that discusses this, but it requires me to have SQL access. The project is the WEB project in the Victorious.atlassian.net. Other Projects seem to work. Also I cant for the life of me figure out how to use the support I guess I am paying for.

1 answer

Hi Mike,

To request for support simply create an issue at support.atlassian.com

SQL access is Restricted in OnDemand but if you are having a problem like that, please do create a support request and from OnDemand Support we'll able to look at the instance and solve it for you :)

I just took a look and it looks like you have Unmapped Statuses causing the issues not to be shown. See yellow meesage at: https://victorious.atlassian.net/secure/RapidView.jspa?rapidView=9&tab=filter

If mapping the statuses doesn't solve the problem, please create a support request.

Cheers!
Mauro

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Sarah Schuster
Posted Mar 28, 2018 in Jira Software

Can a company’s culture make or break agile adoption?

Can a new-to-agile team survive and thrive in a non-agile culture? If so, what advice would you give to those trying to be agile in a non-agile culture? What's the key(s) to success? Share your thoug...

12,684 views 15 13
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you