Edit Priority of a Sub-Task in Sub-Task table

Admin October 27, 2019

Sub-Tasks are displayed in a table in the parent task. In this table it is possible to change the status of the sub-task. Changing the priority of a sub-task isn't possible, for that I have to open the sub-task to do so.

Is there an option or configuration where I can set the priority field editable in the sub-task table.

2 answers

0 votes
Matt Dumont April 11, 2023

Are there any updates on this?  I've come up with the same problem, but it's unclear if this ever got solved or led to a feature request

0 votes
Ismael Jimoh
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 27, 2019

Hi @Admin 

The edit issue is needed for what you described even when you edit from the screen. Hence, check if edit is qn option.

If it is not, raise a feature request with Atlassian at jira.atlassian.com if auch a request does not already exist.

The only other way I know of is adding a transition back to itself with a screen that lets the user set the priority again. This is transition will be available in the options of the parent issue.

Cheers

Suggest an answer