EPIC: How to get report Actual Vs Committed at Sprint Level

Sudhir September 9, 2022

Hi,

Is there any way to get report  on story points: committed vs completed… sprint by sprint.

Does it possible?

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Dhanush September 9, 2022

Hi @Sudhir ,

You do get a Velocity Chart in scrum templates which provides a Committed Vs Completed report Based on last 7 sprints.

Regards,
Dhanush

Sudhir September 9, 2022

Thank you for the response!

Agree! Velocity Chart includes all the EPICS, but I want to have specific EPIC.

I'm looking out something like this!

SPRINT1 - EPIC1, EPIC2

SPRINT2- EPIC1, EPIC2 EPIC3

---

Here I want only data w.r.t. EPIC1

Hope my query is clear!

1 vote
Olga Videc
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 9, 2022

Hello @Sudhir 

Unfortionaly this is not "native" to Jira 

Like @Dhanush said you need a velocity chart but for epics to achieve this you'll need to use an external app for reporting, for example, one of them is easyBI, and here is their solution for your req. 

https://eazybi.com/accounts/1000/cubes/Issues/reports/166439-story-points-progress-and-velocity-by-sprints-in-epic

BR, Olga

0 votes
Eduardo Oliveira
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 9, 2022

Hey @Sudhir - how are you

Dropping by to share another potential solution for your case - Mindpro Insights - Dynamic Charts & Reports 

This is a FREE cloud app for Jira which allows you to track your projects, sprints, releases, and EPICs using story points, issue count, or time estimation to track your progress.

Sprint, Epic, Release Progress.png

Give it a try, maybe it can help!

Regards, Eduardo.

Suggest an answer