Download report created from option panel in .csv or excel

Ronald Letona May 19, 2023

I have created a personalized report from the "Panel" option, this report is born from a query, but I have added some additional columns (see image of the report configuration). Management is asking me to download this report to increase filters, since filters such as date ranges cannot be applied. Is it possible to download the report in excel or .csv or in what formats can I download?vista del reporte.pngcabecera panel.pngconfiguración.png

2 answers

0 votes
Ronald Letona May 22, 2023

thank you! this really helped mea lot

0 votes
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 19, 2023

Hello @Ronald Letona 

Welcome to the Atlassian community.

You can run the same filter in the Advanced Issues Search screen and change the output from Details to List.

Screen Shot 2023-05-19 at 1.05.52 PM.png

This will display the results in a tabular format.

Screen Shot 2023-05-19 at 1.07.23 PM.png

You can select the fields you want displayed as columns under the Columns option.

Screen Shot 2023-05-19 at 1.08.18 PM.png

After selecting the fields you want you can then export the results to CSV.

Screen Shot 2023-05-19 at 1.09.26 PM.png

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 22, 2023

I'm glad I could help.

If you have the information you need to solve you requirement, please consider marking the Answer as Accepted to help other users find posts with validated solutions.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events