Dockerized JIRA

Oleksandr Sydorenko April 25, 2019

Hello, support team.

I've bought a self-hosted license for Jira and Confluence and want to run them with docker. 

Could you tell me, please, where I can get the Jira image? Also, please confirm if this is your official image of Confluence
https://hub.docker.com/r/atlassian/confluence-server.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards, Alex.

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
edwin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 25, 2019

Hi @Oleksandr Sydorenko ,

Yes, that is the official Confluence image.

There isn't an official Jira image from Atlassian, but you can use cptactionhank/atlassian-jira-software

Full list of other Jira deployments - cptactionhank

Or you can build a custom one.

Alfa-Bank Atlassian Team July 3, 2019

Hi.

Best atlassian images here https://bitbucket.org/dchevell/

Like # people like this
2 votes
steve
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 17, 2019

Hi teams,

I'm the Product Manager responsible for our Docker work. I'm happy to say that we've started moving our templates into official status and are working quickly to setup official support channels for them.

I'd be interested in hearing from you about how they get used, and what improvements we need to make.

In the meantime, please do check them out at https://hub.docker.com/u/atlassian/ and send me your feedback.

Thanks in advance,

Steve.

Soporte - IT Servicios Globales August 26, 2019

Hi Steve, 

I'm testing a dockerized Jira Software but i can't complete the installation because an XHR request fails. 

I tried the installation behind a reverse proxy (Traefik) with and without SSL and tried the instalation exposing the 8080 port.

In all scenarios, the error was:

Screenshot from 2019-08-26 21-56-17.png

I'm opened a support ticket but, can you help me? The installation of atlassian/confluence works fine :-(

steve
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 26, 2019

Can you email me your ticket number? cc @Dave Chevell 

steve.king at atlassian (dot) com 

hlavki September 29, 2019

Thanks @steve for official jira images, better late than never ;) Is there any chance to write some base steps how to move from cptactionhank/atlassian-jira-software to official images?

thanks

Like DanielS likes this
Nari Man
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 5, 2021

steve, Is there official support for JIRA and Wiki datacenter version on K8s. I have been told that Atlassian does not officially support running these products on Kubernetes. 

Suggest an answer