Displaying different Jira Agile Boards on a TV Monitor and change various boards automatically

Shammika Krishna November 10, 2019

Hi All, 

TIA. I am trying to show different Jira boards on a big TV monitor at my workplace. We want it to change to different boards - automatically without a person having to watch or change it. It needs to have the ability to change the Boards and show the entire contents on a release board - even if it means scrolling or in any other way. Does anyone know how to do this through any app or otherwise ? 

Jira wallboard is an option but if anyone knows any other way, please let me know. 

cheers,

Shammika

1 answer

0 votes
Alexis Robert
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 11, 2019

Hi @Shammika Krishna , 

I don't think tha's possible with Jira out of the box, but you could use an extension like this one for Chrome : https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/auto-tab-switch/iagkccjmbfoijhedememehigdjocdkhd

You would open the different dashboard on different tabs, and then use the extension to cycle between them and refresh the tab.

Let me know how it goes, 

--Alexis

Suggest an answer