Displaying Issues in sprints in Roadmap

jthie
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 3, 2021

I am building out my Jira project roadmap view and the issues under each epic are not displaying in their assigned sprint.  I want to visualize the flow of work across sprints so the team can better capacity plan.

2 answers

1 vote
Stephen Sifers
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 4, 2021

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out about your missing sprint to issue data within your roadmap. From what you're describing it sounds like your sprints just aren't showing on your roadmap, for more information as to why please see the following:

My sprints aren’t showing on my Roadmap

In order for a sprint to show along the top of your Roadmap, it must be from the same backlog or rapidviews as the Roadmap. Sprints from other boards won’t show up.

The sprints also have to have dates set (such as closed sprints, active sprints, or a scheduled future sprint) that fall within the previous one year or the next two years. Anything outside this date range won’t be shown.

Source: Troubleshoot the roadmap 

For additional context, the roadmaps for Jira can be different based on a Team managed projects and a Company managed projects. For Company managed projects you must have a premium plan to use the advanced roadmaps. More on this may be found at; Two roadmapping solutions to help you stay on target to achieve your goals.

Regards,
Stephen Sifers

0 votes
jthie
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 7, 2021

After submitting this, I found that the feature/functionality I was looking for is captured in JSWCLOUD-18668.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events