Development Status Field not showing up in Confluence Jira Issue Report

Steve Morris December 14, 2018

I have created a confluence page containing a Jira Issues List macro.   In the columns to display field I have added the Jira System field 'Development', which I assume should include the status of the latest branch related to that issue, i.e. branched, merged, etc.

I know that the issues in the filter I am using have Development statuses but they aren't included in my Confluence macro. 2018-12-14_0912.png

2018-12-14_0959.png

I am using Confluence Data Center 6.12.0 and Jira Data Center 7.12.1

6 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 14, 2018

"Development" is not a system field.  Could you go to the list of custom fields and tell us what type of field it really is?

Steve M December 14, 2018

I didn't create this custom field.  Is it because I am integrated with BitBucket?  I now see that it says it is locked and only available from Jira software.  I've never seen a message like this before.  See pictures below.

So is there a way I can get the status of branches associated with an issue type from within a Confluence issue report?

2018-12-14_2154.png

2018-12-14_2156.png

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 15, 2018

Ah, ok.  Yes, it's because of the connection to Bitbucket.

The field there is a convenience for the issue display, it's not a real field and doesn't really have any (human readable) data in it.

Like Steve M likes this
Daria Chen November 5, 2019

Is there any way I can make it work on confluence?

Stefanie Malachi January 16, 2020

I am having the same issue and I am not connect to Bitbucket.  It shows up when I run a filter but not when it is part of a filter on a Confluence page.

Is there a work around for this issue?

Development issue.JPG

io December 4, 2020

has anyone resolved this?

Like Adrian Rohrbach likes this
Adrian Rohrbach January 13, 2021

Same question from my side.. is there any way to display the Bitbucket development status of a Jira Ticket in a list in Confluence?

1 vote
Ramya April 19, 2022

I am also facing this same issue, kindly let me know if this is resolved, it would be of great help

1 vote
Sameer Khatri July 5, 2021

anyone got the resolution for this? facing same issue at my end

0 votes
Kevin Werner September 28, 2023

+1

0 votes
Srinivasulu Kopparapu December 9, 2022
0 votes
Olga Melnichenko October 11, 2022

Facing the same issue. Is there any workaround on this?

Suggest an answer