Decadis AG gadgets

Lance Moonshower February 8, 2021

There are 2 gadgets listed for our dashboards from Decadis AG called 'Filter Results (by sumUp)' and 'Grouped Filter Results (by sumUp)'.  We've been using these for about a month and just started getting a message "The plugin license is not valid. Please contact your Jira Administrators".

Do these gadgets require separate licensing for continued use?  I just assumed that if they were displayed in the list of available gadgets they were available for use.

If yes, is there a way to remove them from the list of available gadgets?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Thorsten Letschert _Decadis AG_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 10, 2021

Hey @Lance Moonshower ,

it seems like you have trialed our app sumUp for Jira (see https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1211625/sumup-for-jira?hosting=cloud&tab=overview) and now the trial has ended.

In order to continue to use the app, you'd need in fact a license. If you have further questions especially related to the app, please let me know. I'm part of the team behind the aforementioned app.

Cheers
Thorsten

Lance Moonshower February 10, 2021

That's what I figured.  Is there a way to remove these from the list of gadgets if we don't plan to license them?

Thorsten Letschert _Decadis AG_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 10, 2021

Hey @Lance Moonshower ,

if you're not going to further use the app, you should uninstall it via the 'Manage apps' section and remove the remaining gadgets from existing dashboards.

Cheers
Thorsten

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events