Days in column on Kanban board

John Warnas June 1, 2022

Goodday

I know I can set a days in column on our Kanban board, but I just can't find the toggle? We are working on a teammanaged project and I thought I could find it in Columns and statuses.

Can you guys help me out?daysincolumn.jpg

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 1, 2022

Hi @John Warnas ,

on the board settings (button "..." on the right of your screeenshot), card layout, you can activate Days in column :

Immagine.png

Hope this helps,

Fabio

John Warnas June 1, 2022

Hi @Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_

Thanks for you answer, put when I click on 

on the board settings (button "..." on the right of your screenshot), I can choose for 'manage workflow',  'manage customfilters' and 'configure board'

When I choose configure board I see the next screen (see attachment)

daysincolumn.jpg

Kind regards

John

Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 1, 2022

Hi @John Warnas ,

your project is a team-managed project (https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/get-started-with-team-managed-projects/) so Days in column feature is not existing.

Fabio

Like John Warnas likes this
Bill Sheboy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 1, 2022

Hi @John Warnas 

Adding to the answer from @Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_ ...

Here is the suggestion to add this feature to team-managed projects, which you may watch/vote for to see progress: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-20809

Kind regards,
Bill

Like # people like this
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 1, 2022

thanks @Bill Sheboy 

Like Bill Sheboy likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders